IMR Geriatrics Series – Enduring
This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." If you have registered for this series, use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
ANNUAL INTERNAL MEDICINE REVIEW SERIES -
Geriatrics - Enduring
Join our master faculty for a four-hour webinar course spread across two sessions where you will learn about major clinical topics in the field of Geriatrics. This course will be beneficial to all Internal Medicine physicians who are seeking to improve their care for geriatric patients.
Session 1 - Recorded Wednesday, June 7, 2022
Session 2 - Recorded Wednesday, June 14, 2022
- This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." Use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
- Please complete the post-test for each of the Geriatrics Series sessions you attend. You can find them listed under "Course Content" both at the bottom of this page and in the shaded box on the right side of the page. CLICK THE APPROPRIATE SESSION TO BEGIN.
- Please do not claim credit for a session if you previously claimed credit for the live presentation.
- You must be logged in to this activity to participate and claim credit.
- You must score of 80% to complete each session post-test.
- Your CME certificate will use the name and credentials in your profile.
- Please ensure that your profile is up-to-date and correct, including first and last names and professional credentials.
- If you need to edit your profile, click the "Edit Your Profile" button. You will be returned to this page when you have saved your new information.
Himabindu Lanka, MD
Cooper University Hospital
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
Dr. Himabindu Lanka, faculty for this educational event, has no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
Click the appropriate session listed below to begin.
This enduring activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the New Jersey of Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Physicians New Jersey Chapter. The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Review epidemiology of aging
- Review biology and clinical pharmacology of Aging
- Understand and Identify Geriatric Syndromes
- Discuss changes with specific systems of the body and how it impacts disease
- Understand Management of Various Psychiatric Issues in Elderly
- Recognize various ethical issues surrounding the geriatrics population
- Review Hip Fractures and Rehabilitation
- Review Principles of Geriatric Assessment