This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." If you have registered for this series, use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
ANNUAL INTERNAL MEDICINE REVIEW SERIES
PART TWO - Endocrinology (Recorded)
Join Dr. Sara Lubitz for a six-hour webinar course spread across three two-hour sessions where you will learn about major clinical topics in the field of Endocrinology. This course will be beneficial to all Internal Medicine physicians who are seeking to improve their care for endocrinology patients.
Session 1 - Recorded April 14, 2021
Session 2 - Recorded April 21, 2021
Session 3 - Recorded April 28, 2021
- This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." Use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
- This course will generate a CME Certificate for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)tm for the entire Endocrinology recorded series. If you attended this series live and claimed CME credit, you may not claim credit for the recorded sessions. You may, however, review the sessions.
- In the final claim for credit, please claim credit ONLY for the sessions for which you previously have not claimed credit.
- You must be logged in to this activity to participate and claim credit.
- You must score of 80% to complete each session post-test.
- Your CME certificate will use the name and credentials in your profile.
- Please ensure that your profile is up-to-date and correct, including first and last names and professional credentials.
- If you need to edit your profile, click the "Edit Your Profile" button. You will be returned to this page when you have saved your new information.
Sara Lubitz, MD
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Program Director, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship.
New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Lubitz has no financial or non-financial conflicts of interest relevant to this activity.
Click the appropriate session listed below to begin.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the New Jersey of Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Physicians – New Jersey Chapter. The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Describe the basic physiology and pathophysiology of common endocrine disorders
- Review the presenting symptoms, and diagnostic imaging and laboratory test findings associated with common endocrine disorders
- Develop a treatment plan based on the current management recommendations for common endocrine disorders