This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." If you have registered for this series, use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
ANNUAL INTERNAL MEDICINE REVIEW SERIES
Join our master faculty for a four-hour webinar course spread across two sessions where you will learn about major clinical topics in the field of Critical Care. This course will be beneficial to all Internal Medicine physicians who are seeking to improve their care for geriatric patients.
Session 1 Wednesday, September 13, 2022
Session 2 Wednesday, September 20, 2022
- This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." Use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
- Please complete the evaluation for the Critical Care Series. You can find them listed under "Course Content" both at the bottom of this page and in the shaded box on the right side of the page. NOTE: There are no post-tests required to complete this course, simply an overall course evaluation and claim for CME credit.
- CLAIM FOR CREDIT will be available after the conclusion of the second session, September 20, 2022.
- Please do not claim credit for a session you did not attend.
- You must be logged in to this activity to participate and claim credit.
- Your CME certificate will use the name and credentials in your profile.
- Please ensure that your profile is up-to-date and correct, including first and last names and professional credentials.
- If you need to edit your profile, click the "Edit Your Profile" button. You will be returned to this page when you have saved your new information.
Jason Bartock, MD
Director Cooper eICU Tele Critical Care Program
Program Director, Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
Dr. Jason Bartock, faculty for this educational event, has no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
Click the appropriate below to begin.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the New Jersey of Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Physicians New Jersey Chapter. The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
1. Discuss various approaches to mechanical ventilation
2. Explain the management of shunt and dead space physiology, ARDS, pulmonary embolism
3. Describe the approach to treating Hypovolemic, Cardiogenic, Distributive, and Obstructive shock
4. Recognize microvascular insufficiency and sepsis
5. Discuss approaches to the management of post-surgical Infection
6. Recognize and treat poisonings and overdoses