This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." If you have registered for this series, use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
ANNUAL INTERNAL MEDICINE REVIEW SERIES
PART ONE - Rheumatology - 2023
Join our master faculty for a six-hour webinar course spread across three two-hour sessions where you will learn about major clinical topics in the field of Rheumatology. This course will be beneficial to all Internal Medicine physicians who are seeking to improve their care for rheumatology patients.
Session 1 - Recorded Wednesday, August 2, 2023
- Choosing Wisely – Rheumatology
- Low Back Pain
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
Session 2 - Recorded Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Infectious arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Acute rheumatic fever
- Systemic Sclerosis/Sjogren syndrome
Session 3 - Recorded Wednesday, August 16, 2023
- Crystal arthropathies
- Sports Medicine
- This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." Use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
- Please complete the post-test for each of the three Rheumatology Series recorded sessions you view. You can find them listed under "Course Content" both at the bottom of this page and in the shaded box on the right side of the page. CLICK THE APPROPRIATE SESSION TO BEGIN.
- You do not need to complete all sessions to claim CME Credit.
- WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE SESSIONS FOR WHICH YOU WISH TO CLAIM CME CREDIT, GO TO THE FINAL EVALUATION AND CLAIM FOR CREDIT.
- Please do not claim credit for a session you did not attend.
- You must be logged in to this activity to participate and claim credit.
- Your CME certificate will use the name and credentials in your profile.
- Please ensure that your profile is up-to-date and correct, including first and last names and professional credentials.
- If you need to edit your profile, click the "Edit Your Profile" button. You will be returned to this page when you have saved your new information.
Nayan K Kothari, MD, MACP, FRCPE
Chief Academic Officer
Department of Medicine
Saint Peter’s University Hospital
New Brunswick, NJ
Dr. Nayan Kothari, faculty for this educational event, has no relevant financial relationship(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
The planners, reviewers, and others in control of content have no relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies.
Click the appropriate session listed below to begin.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Physicians New Jersey Chapter. The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Review general approach to musculoskeletal diseases.
- Review several distinct rheumatic diseases.
- Review soft tissue rheumatism/sports medicine.