This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." If you have registered for this series, use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
ANNUAL INTERNAL MEDICINE REVIEW SERIES
PART SEVEN - Hepatology
Join our master faculty for a two-hour webinar course spread across four two-hour sessions where you will learn about major clinical topics in the field of Hepatology. This course will be beneficial to all Internal Medicine physicians who are seeking to improve their care for hepatology patients.
Session 1 Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." Use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
- Please complete the post-test for this session. You can find them listed under "Course Content" both at the bottom of this page and in the shaded box on the right side of the page. CLICK THE APPROPRIATE SESSION TO BEGIN. Note: post-tests will not become available until after the corresponding session has been completed.
- FINAL EVALUATION AND CLAIM FOR CREDIT will be available after the conclusion of this session, November 15, 2023.
- If you wish to claim MOC credit, you will be required to add your ABIM ID number, License number and Date of Birth (Month and Day only) to the final evaluation form.
- Please do not claim credit for a session you did not attend.
- You must be logged in to this activity to participate and claim credit.
- You must score of 80% to complete each session post-test.
- Your CME certificate will use the name and credentials in your profile.
- Please ensure that your profile is up-to-date and correct, including first and last names and professional credentials.
- If you need to edit your profile, click the "Edit Your Profile" button. You will be returned to this page when you have saved your new information.
Nikolaos Pyrsopoulos, MD
Professor of Medicine
Professor of Physiology, Pharmacology and Neuroscience
Chief of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
New Jersey Medical School
Nikolaos Pyrsopoulos, MD has disclosed that he has performed contacted research for the following organizations: Grifols, Durect, Abbvie, Intercept, Bayer, Cytosorbents, and Beigene.
All conflicts have been mitigated.
Click the appropriate session listed below to begin.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of New Jersey of Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Physicians New Jersey Chapter. The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 2.0 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
- to come