This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." If you have registered for this series, use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
ANNUAL INTERNAL MEDICINE REVIEW SERIES
PART THREE - Critical Care Medicine - 2023- ENDURING
Join our master faculty for a four-hour webinar course spread across two two-hour sessions where you will learn about major clinical topics in the field of Critical Care Medicine. This course will be beneficial to all Internal Medicine physicians who are seeking to improve their care for patients.
Session 1 Recorded Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Session 2 Recorded Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- This course will not be visible to you until you log in using the BLUE login button. It will say "CLOSED." Use your ACPNJ CME system login using the blue LOGIN button to access all materials.
- Please complete the post-test for each of the Critical Series sessions you attend. You can find them listed under "Course Content" both at the bottom of this page and in the shaded box on the right side of the page. CLICK THE APPROPRIATE SESSION TO BEGIN. .
- Complete the FINAL EVALUATION AND CLAIM FOR CREDIT when you are finished with the sessions for which you wish to claim credit.
- Please do not claim credit for a session you did not watch.
- You must be logged in to this activity to participate and claim credit.
- Your CME certificate will use the name and credentials in your profile.
- Please ensure that your profile is up-to-date and correct, including first and last names and professional credentials.
- If you need to edit your profile, click the "Edit Your Profile" button. You will be returned to this page when you have saved your new information.
Jason L. Bartock, MD
Program Director, Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
Cooper University Hospital
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
Dr. Bartock has no financial or non-financial conflicts of interest relevant to this activity.
Click the appropriate session listed below to begin.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of New Jersey of Academy of Family Physicians and the American College of Physicians New Jersey Chapter. The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians designates this enduring activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Discuss the basics of mechanical ventilation
- Explain non-invasive and invasive mechanical ventilation, hypoxia, and hypercapnia
- Discuss approaches to acute respiratory issues
- Describe the different forms of shock
- Recognize microvascular insufficiency
- Discuss sepsis management